Icom M88 VHF Handheld Radio
Complete Marine portable with functionality for 22 Land Mobile frequencies.
The M88 has 22 free channels reserved for Land use (146-174Mhz). Wide/narrow channel spacing programmable by channel. Built-in CTCSS and DTCS signaling.
Superior Waterproofing and Tough Construction
The IC-M88 is built to withstand hazardous and inhospitable environments at sea and on land. Waterproof to endure 1 meter depth for 30 minutes (Equilivent to JIS waterproof specification grade 7). Non-corrosive construction ensures reliable long life communication.
Simple / Easy to Use Operation
Easy to use even wearing gloves with 6 clearly labelled large buttons and an extra large LCD with back-lighting for simple night-time use.
Powerful 5W Output Power
The supplied BP-227 Lithium Ion battery pack generates a powerful 5W of output power and provides 15 hours of typical operating time*. For saving battery consumption, the output power can be reduced to 3W or 1W. The BP-226 alkaline cell case is also available during charging. *Tx:Rx:Standby duty ratio=5:5:90
- Optional waterproof speaker mic available (HM-138)
- Four level battery power indicator
- Large, front firing speaker
- Self check function, checks internal temp., battery voltage and water intrusion
- Supplied with a drop in trickle charger
- Dual/Tri Watch function allows scanning on two/three channels
- Instant channel 16/9 access, or programmable call channel
- Normal, priority and tag scanning
- ICOM exclusive "TAG" scanning operation
- 2-step power saver key lock function
- Optional cigarette lighter charger cable
- Optional 12 V charger cable
- Auto Weather scan and weather alert function
- Instant access to Ch.16, Ch 9 or programmable call channel
- 2-step power saver
- Key lock function
- Battery Pack BP-227
- BC-152 Drop in trickle Charger
- MB-86 Swivel Belt Clip
- FA-S59V Antenna
- Hand Strap